Passionate archers are consistently on the search for the best left handed bow sight to complement their compound bows. The struggle of finding high-quality accessories to complement your game is real and we are deeply aware of it. This is why we have created this guide to the best left handed bow sights in the industry right now. With these top-of-the-line tools, you can upgrade your game significantly.
We have listened to the woes of left handed people out there and have narrowed this search, particularly for left handed archers. This guide will cover a detailed analysis of the best left handed bow sights and ultimately help you pick one to take home with you. Let’s quickly review some of the key features under consideration.
Best left handed bow sights for 2023
Selecting the correct left hand archery sight for your bow is a critical decision that will enhance your aim. If you wish to hit each shot with precision and accuracy, you must find the bow sight that makes your archery experience enjoyable and rewarding.
Within this collection of the best bow sights for left handed people, you will find an array of options and you can choose one based on your level of expertise, the type of bow you are currently using, the distance to your target, and your personal preferences. Let us help you find the perfect sight according to your needs and preferences.
CBE Engage Hybrid Bow Sight: Best 3 Pin Left Handed Bow Sight
It has been a consistent struggle for archers to find the perfect pin sight which creates less clutter and allows one to hit the most accurate shot. With the CBE Engage Hybrid, all your worries will be blown away. Made with options for a 5 or 7-pin sight, the CBE Engage Hybrid is one of the best left handed bow sights on the market.
Moreover, CBE hybrid is an ideal combination of technology and design that makes it a user-friendly, accurate, and well-performing tool in both low-light and sunny conditions.
- Comes with .010 and .019 pin inches sizes that can be used by right and left-handed archers
- Equipped with 2nd and 3rd axis that are adjustable
- Fitted with micro-adjustable windage with clicks
- A flexible dovetail mounting system provides the archer with autonomy
- Micro adjustable blade style sight pins
- Comes with a Quiver attachment that can be used to attach the hunting quiver to any surface
- Laser-engraved aluminum sight scales make the bow sight easy to use
Trophy Ridge Pursuit: Best Verticle Pin Left Handed Bow Sight
Every archer is acutely aware of the large number of equipment required for shooting. This habit can become quite heavy on the pocket. One of the best bow sights for left handed people, the Trophy Ridge Pursuit Vertical Pin bow sight can maintain accuracy in variable light conditions.
It has been designed to allow smooth and swift movements with a medium vertical fiber optic pin and innovative Delrin bushings technology. The movements of this bow sight are very quiet; due to its metal placement. Moreover, a rheostat light and glo indicator pins works wonderfully even in low-light conditions.
- Fitted with Delrin bushings that create even, quiet movements
- The rheostat light creates visibility under any circumstances because of the adjustable brightness
- Allows archer to make extremely accurate adjustments owing to the high-performance vertical pin allows for sight’s ultra-precise adjustments
- Features low and changing light glo indicator pins that maintain accuracy
Trophy Ridge Mist Bow Sight: Best Budget Bow Sight For Left Hand
If you have been searching for a bow sight that you can rely on and simultaneously will not break the bank, then the Trophy Ridge Mist Bow Sight is the best choice. Made with accuracy in mind, the Trophy Ridge Mist Bow Sight is fitted with pins 19 inches in diameter and an adjustable allen wrench.
The Trophy Ridge Mist Bow Sight is one of the best bow sights for left-handed people, designed to be with a reversible mount with numerous mounting holes. That bow sight features a unique green glow-in-the-dark sight ring which assists archers in focus and targeting faster, taking their shooting game to another level. So, investing in the Trophy Ridge Mist Bow Sight is worth doing as it is an uncomplicated piece of technology that an archer of any skill level can use.
- Creates the perfect visibility owing to the three ultra-bright horizontal .019 inches medium fiber optic pins
- Can be used by both left and right-handed people as it features a reversible mount design
- Equipped with a green hood accent for speedier sight acquisition
- Features a bubble level that manages to align shots perfectly
- Various mounting holes give the bow sight extra customizability points
- Fitted with a Green hood accent that makes sight acquisition quicker
Apex AG2311BD Covert Dovetail: Best Single Pin Left Handed Bow sight
Finding the bow sight that allows for adjustability in sight is a dream come true. With the Apex Archery Sight, you can rest assured knowing you spend your hard-earned cash on a reliable tool. Apex has introduced a bow sight that assists left-handed archers in their shooting, and it offers excellent visibility as well.
With the option of purchasing an adjustable four-pin model, apex has revolutionized the game with its versa pin technology. In mere seconds, archers can alter the size and color of the pin. The Apex Archery single pin bow sight Sight is ideal for use under any light conditions because of the 60 pre-marked yardage tapes included in the design. We must say, if you are one of those left handed archers whose priority will always remain accuracy, then Apex is the best bet for you. With its immense precision technology, you can hit perfect, accurate shots.
- Features Quick Change Pin Technology, which allows users to alter the size of pins and their colors in mere seconds
- Equipped with a dovetail mounting bracket which creates more adjustability
- With a rear-facing sight tape with an adjustable indicator pin and yardage tape, the bo sight is significantly accurate
- It comes up with adjustable windage and yardage. Features adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis
Topoint Archery 3 Pin Bow Sight: Best Overall
Topoint has amazed all archers out there by offering such a standard of quality at this price range. Topoint Archery 3 Pin Bow Sight is a critical piece of kit made out of 6061-T6 aluminum and is being offered at a rate that will not burn a hole in your pocket. The Topoint 3 Pin bow sight covers all the basic requirements of a hunter.
It is a premium bow sight for left-handed individuals owing to its smart and manageable features such as three vertical pins and fitted bubble level. So, Topoint Archery 3 Pin Bow Sight is such a low price point with an ability to be mounted on both left and right-handed. Its long universal mounting system makes it a desirable product.
- Features 3 pins with fiber optic tips 2 green and one red, providing a big, unobstructed field of view.
- Comes with a bubble level which encourages higher levels of consistency.
- Made with 6061-T6 aluminum which makes it extremely sturdy and reliable
- Features a fiber optic diameter of 0.029 inches making it easier to see in low light conditions
- Markings for elevation and windage which makes changing the position of the pins straightforward
The sights on these bows should be positioned on the opposite side of the bow’s handedness. Therefore, for a left handed compound bow, you will experience that the targeting sight is placed on the right hand side of the bow’s frame.
A right hand bow is one that is held in the left hand and then drawn back by using the right hand. Alternatively, a left hand bow is held in the right one and drawn back with the left hand. You get to decide the orientation of the bow founded on the hand that draws the bow, not the hand that grips the bow.
If you are left-handed, you will hold the bow with your right hand and then draw the bow string back with your left one. Left handed bows have been specifically designed to be held with the height hand of archers with a dominance of the left hand.
Locating the bow sight that supports archery for left handed people can be a challenge. You have to consider all the aspects, and they must also fall under your budget. Considering all of the bow sights discussed above, we have chosen the one at the top of the list.
- Trophy Ridge Mist Sight with Green Hood Accent owing to its proper alignment and speedy sight acquisition
If you have any further questions or concerns when trying to decide which would be the best bow sight for left-handed individuals write them down in the comment box. We would love to help you out!