Bow hunting is a skill that first needs a clear sight. Clear sight is only possible in good lighting conditions, which can not happen every time. So what would you do in this condition? Obviously, you don’t want to sit around and just wait for the perfect light. Rather you want a solution in the form of a tool to help you aid your sight in dawn, dusk, or foggy weather conditions. Here are the top 5 and best bow sight lights that will fulfil the purpose. It will provide you with increased vision and more accurate shots.
Now the question is, what does the best bow sight light look like and what are the good options to go for? Well, just stick to the end of this article to find all these answers. We have short-listed the best ones with the best features and are also good for the pocket.
TRUGLO Tru-Lite Pro Adjustable Sight Light
Truglo adjustable sight light has a feature of bright blue LED sight light, which is considered to be more durable and reliable. Its size is just perfect to fit almost all the common threads.
The intensity of the LED light is just so accurate that it provides you with the best sight without getting noticed by the prey.
- Truglo sight light comes with an on-off function that enables you to turn the light off or on when the estimation error is plus or minus.
- It has removable batteries, which make the device more durable.
- Its lightweight makes it comfortable to use on a bow, which is 0.1 pounds.
- LED light has a very good intensity even at low settings.
- Come with an adjustable rheostat to adjust the brightness according to the needs
Spot Hogg Sight Light
We think all it takes to know how great a product is is a 4.5-star rating, as does spot hogg sight light. This bow sight light comes with 3-392 batteries and undoubtedly manages a mix between quality and efficiency.
Its varied brightness rheostat system is an ideal system for bad lighting. It will ensure that your pins, alignment ring, and level are always visible.
- Hogg Wrap is directly screwed into the rheostat light.
- There are three settings for different brightness according to the lighting condition
- It comes with 384 mercury-free silver oxide batteries. These batteries are more environmentally friendly yet provide the same amount of runtime as the normal batteries
- White-colored LED light gives a purple glow for significantly improved vision.
- Batteries are removable, which helps them last longer
IQ Sight Light
The key feature of this bow sight light is a rheostat, which electronically modifies the device’s current to raise and reduce the light intensity.
For hunting in low light or misty conditions, it produces a purple glare that may change in brightness from dim to bright. Both left- and right-handed bows can be used with ease.
- It has a rheostat that adjusts the intensity of light according to the need.
- Purple low glare light improves vision without getting the attention of the prey
- It operates with (3) energizer 392 batteries which come along with this bow sight light
- Batteries are replaceable so you always have the option to replace them when needed
- Fits most SURE-LOC sights, both left- and right-handed types, as well as IQ Bowsights.
Axcel Armortech Sight Light
In order to give you versatility when positioning the sight on your bow, the axcel armortech sight light starts with a light mounting bracket that also has multiple mounting holes.
The adjustment knobs on the housing make windage and/or elevation adjustments easy and painless after the Armortech Lite is mounted on your bow.
- It is a unisex product
- Comes with white LED light, which gives you an improved vision
- It comes with L736 alkaline batteries that are already installed in the sight light.
- Batteries are removable, so you can always replace them without getting rid of the whole product
- The control know is designed to turn in both directions, making it compatible for left handed people
- Adjustable brightness allows setting the light according to the needs. It works very well even at low brightness settings.
SAS Compound Bow LED Sight Light
This is the best bow sight light with all the features that any good sight light has, but with a very amazingly low price tag.
It is only 0.02 pounds in weight, is 2 x 1.6 x 4 inches, and has a thread design of 3\8-32 inches. Because of this, it’s rare for a user to complain that a product doesn’t precisely fit their preferred bow sight.
- It features blue LED light, which is ideal for uncertain low lighting situations.
- Optical fiber technology is incorporated into it, which helps to transmit signals over long distances, making it the best bow sight light in town.
- The material used in SAS sight light is aluminum, which is not only durable and anti-corrosive but also very lightweight.
- Comes with already installed batteries
- An on-off feature is also installed
Hope that this review will be enough to make you aware of the importance of a bow sight light, but also will help you choose your number one among the best bow sight lights. For shooters who want to become better marksmen, especially in low light situations, it is unquestionably a must have tool.
We have collected the best bow sight lights in this review based on the factors like price, compatibility, brightness, quality, durability, weight and batteries. From the options like premium features to lowest price, we have it all.
Our best pick is TRUGLO Tru-Lite Pro Adjustable Sight Light for its good value and premium features, but if you want to go more economical, SAS Compound Bow LED Sight Light would be highly recommended.