Do you want to hit the target with greater speed, and accuracy while standing upright? If yes, then find the best longbows for you. Longbows are powerful, durable, and accurate weapons to max out your hunting game.
They have elegant designs for an authentic hunting experience. They provide smoother gameplay, faster frame speed, and less lag. Where longbows mostly are known for fast-paced games that require quick reflexes and precise movement. But how to choose the best longbow from the bow stores is a difficult row to hoe. Each longbow has extraordinary features that make them unique from other bows. You have to consider them all.
In this article, we provide all the information relevant to beat longbows, their unique features, and their pros and cons. So you can decide which one is best for you according to the specific needs and requirements of the game.
Bear Archery Montana
A good hunting experience is inevitable without the right bow and therefore Bear Archery introduces Bear Archery Montana which is made up of premium quality “Future Wood”, White Maple, Black Fiberglass, and Leather.
The riser is made of black Dymondwood and has laminated limbs. You can enjoy smooth performance, shooting comfort, and no hand shock with the D97 Flemish bowstring. The shoot-off-the-shelf arrow shelf allows clean flight and fast shooting. It is the best option for those who are searching for a less expensive longbow with high-quality features. Bear Archery Montana is highly recommended for hunting, tactile and military.
- Bear Archery Montana is made up of “Future Wood”, White Maple, Black Fiberglass, and Leather.
- Maple laminated limbs covered with black fiberglass.
- The riser is made of black Dymondwood Leather.
- Handcrafted tips covered with white and black fiberglass.
- The longbow also includes a leather shoot-off-the-shelf arrow rest and side plates.
- It has a D97 Flemish bowstring.
- It comes with adjustable draw weights that range from 45-60 lbs.
- You can find the draw Length 26″- 28″.
- The overall AMO length is 64″.
- Right Handed orientation.
- Best for hunting, tactile and military.
SAS Gravity longbow
Enjoy a thrilling hunting experience with our brand new SAS Gravity 64″ Longbow. It is crafted from high-quality hardwood that provides durability and comfort. The maple and fiberglass limbs provide great power.
The reflex-deflex design is an excellent point that makes it a vibration-free performer in the field of archery. It is available in 25 lbs-50 lbs draw weight, suitable for small hunting games. Speaking about performance and accuracy, SAS Gravity 64″ is perfect. If you want to try out hunting, target practice, or even give a hunting present then SAS Gravity 64″ Longbow is the best option.
- SAS Gravity 64″ longbow is made up of handcrafted fine hardwoods.
- The reinforced limb tips have a deflex limb design that provides high power and accuracy.
- Maple core and Black glass provide high speed.
- The Fast Flight String helps you in long-distance target hunting.
- SAS Gravity 64″ comes with radiused shelf-reinforced limb tips.
- The average weight of the longbow is 1.3 lbs.
- You can adjust the draw weight minimum of 25 lbs and a maximum of 50 lbs.
- The length of the brace is 68″.
- AMO is 64″.
- Brace height ranges between 6 ½” and -7 ½”.
- All-level archers can avail benefit from this premium quality longbow.
- Right and left-handed orientation.
- Best for target shooting.
Southland Archery SAS Pioneer
Traditional wooden handcrafted longbows made of cassia siamea make wood which makes them sturdy and resistant to break and crack. The locator-style grip makes it perfect for all sizes of hands.
Maple laminated limbs reinforced by fiberglass are durable and safer to use with FastFlight and Flemish Stinger. It is available in different draw weights ranging between 35-55 lbs. The fires arrow smoothly and at greater speed. Mild reflex-deflex limbs make it vibration-free and a high performer. The bow comes with 64″ AMO making it the longest longbow.
- SAS Pioneer’s riser is made up of maple, cassia siamea, and more wood which make them sturdy and resistant.
- Mild reflex- deflex limbs.
- The locator-style grip makes it perfect for all sizes of hands.
- Maple laminated limbs reinforced by fiberglass that make it durable.
- You can find bear hair off-the-shelf arrow rest.
- Adjustable draw weight comes with 35-55 lbs.
- The draw length adjustment is from 24″to -31″.
- The length of the SAS Pioneer is 64″.
- Best for beginners and professionals.
- Right-hand oriented.
SinoArt 60″ Takedown Longbow- Best Budge
Make your hunting exciting, excursions, and efficient with SinoArt 60″ takedown ready-to-shoot longbow. A fine, smooth shooting longbow made up of high-quality wood, bamboo, and fiberglass.
The laminated limb with reinforced limb tips provides extra durability and stability. It is ergonomically designed for small game hunters. You never face hand shock problems while using it. Usually, it comes with a wood riser, limbs, strand strings, stringer, string nocks, fur rest pad, and a pair of outer string silencers. It is a budget-friendly option with a complete set of accessories.
- SinoArt 60″ is made of high-quality wood, bamboo, and fiberglass.
- The average weight is only 3.5 lbs which makes it easy to carry.
- Draw weight 30-60 lbs can adjust easily without a bow press.
- Wide range of draw length adjustments that is between 22.5″and -30″.
- The stringer length is 59″ whereas the AMO length is 60″.
- No hand shock.
- SinoArt 60″ Takedown bow comes with accessories like a stinger tool tab, a rest pad, and a string nock.
- It is best for smaller games and during practice sessions.
- Left and right-hand orientation.
STRINGRAY Hickory Longbow
If you are thinking of getting into archery then the Stringray hickory is an excellent option. It is an exceptionally well-built, sturdy, and beautifully crafted longbow for beginners and high-level professionals.
Comes with multiple ranges: 62″ with 17″ riser, and medium limbs, 62″ with 17″ riser and long limbs, 62″ with 19″ riser and medium limbs, and 64″ with 19″ riser and long limbs. With the Stingray Hickory longbow, you will receive more than what you expect from it. It has a sleek shape and stability and is well-balanced and has an excellent hand grip.
- Stingray Hickory is made of premium quality wood.
- The pistol grip is the top feature.
- Draw length adjustment is from 28″-30″.
- The draw weight starts from 25 lbs up to 60 lbs.
- Carbon core limbs for higher draw weight.
- Maximum draw is 32″.
- The length of the bow is 71″.
- You can find the width is just 1.5″.
- Four sizes are available with 62″ and 64″ and medium or long limbs.
- Best for target shooting and hunting.
Longbowmaker Hungarian Style Longbow
Longbowmaker Hungarian Style longbow is a fully functional, ready-to-shoot bow. It is a superb piece of handcrafted equipment featuring premium quality woodwork. Bow tips are splice, Mulberry.
Longbowmaker Hungarian Style is made up of maple wood to make it durable and smooth to draw and has high accuracy. It has an edgy look and a sturdy frame. It comes with different draw weights from 20 lbs up to 110 lbs. t is lightweight, durable, and easy to store and transport. The hand riser is comfortable and easy to use. Doesn’t matter at which skill level you are Longbowmaker Hungarian works best for you.
- Longbowmaker Hungarian Style is made up of highly durable cow leather.
- Fibreglass limbs that are reinforced by leather.
- Bow tips are splice, Mulberry.
- The hand riser is comfortable and easy to use.
- Enough draw weight of 20-110 lbs makes it suitable for hunting.
- Wide range of draw length 28″-33″.
- The ATA is just 30″, making fine-tuning possible.
- The brace’s height is 6.5″, perfect for teenagers.
- The length of the bow is 54″.
- The string length is 51″ making it perfect for all level archers.
- Right and left-handed orientation.
In summation, Bear Archery Montana is a durable, lightweight, and easy-to-use longbow that makes beginners fall in love with the game. Above all, it makes your hunting fruitful. However, there are other considerable longbows for instance SinoArt 60” Takedown, Stingray Hickory, and Longbowmaker Hungarian Style Longbow that have adjustable draw weight and draw length. You can choose according to your needs and preferences.