There are many components in the bow that play a crucial role in your overall performance, but the one that is usually overlooked is a peep sight. Small devices called peep sights are mounted to bowstrings to aid archers in their aim. No matter what kind of bow you use, picking the right peep sight can make the difference between hitting and missing your target.
Bow peep sights have become popular now because of the fact that they can not only extend your range but also enhance the accuracy of shots without spending a lot of money. However, with so many options available nowadays, selecting the best bow peep sight can be daunting for you. Because the appropriate peep sight might benefit you, but the bad one can rapidly turn into more of a liability than a benefit. That’s the reason we have tracked down the best bow peep sights to ensure that you make the right choice.
Specialty Archery Hooded Peep Sight:
The specialty archery peep sight is one of the best bow peep sights because it’s not only versatile but also provides good value for money. As compared to the original hooded super peep housing, it is 25% lighter in weight, hence it doesn’t even feel on your bow and increases the arrow speed.
It improves the sight image by decreasing the sun glare on the lenses, hence making your shots go accurately. This specific model fits 40 inch bows and can be used for both hunting and archery.
- It is 37-degree peep, usually used on 40 inches bows or shorter than that
- It decreases the light glare on clarifier lenses and verifiers to make your shots accurate.
- The device accepts all Specialty Archery 1/8″ apertures with a 3/16″ opening, including clarifiers and verifiers that refine target faces and pins, respectively.
- A dual aperture wrench is advisable to use to insert or pull out any optional clarifiers and verifiers.
- It is manufactured to be 25% lighter than the original model to enhance the arrow speed.
TRUGLO Versa Interchangeable Peep Sight
A revolutionary best bow peep sight, the Truglo versa changeable peep sight is worthy of mentioning if talking about the best bow peep sights. This model offers to change the colour and size of the peep sight without bothering to remove it from the string.
It not only provides colour and size variety but is also easy to install or remove. The best part of using TRUGLO peep sight is that it can also be used by left handed people. Its light weight makes it ideal to install on any kind of bow.
- It is equipped with a changeable insert option, with which you can easily change the colour and size of the aperture
- The insert colours are green, black, and red, while the size is 1/8”, 5/32”, and 3/16”.
- This unit is made of lightweight aluminium and was precisely CNC-machined to assure its dependability and longevity.
- This version, which has an angled shape and a sight diameter of 1/4″, is perfect for axle-to-axle bows.
G5 Outdoors Meta Pro Peep Hunter Sight
The G5 pro peep sight is definitely the best model available nowadays. It is made up of high grade material i.e. 7000 aluminium which makes it lightweight, durable, and reliable and also makes your shots go faster.
The aluminium used is non-reflective, preventing glare under the sun and not hindering your sight. The interior is designed to be convex to give a wider view. This model offers a variety of colours of peep sight to match your bow.
- With its radical side grooves, this tubeless model allows the bowstring to rotate the peep as you draw.
- The non-reflective coating on the outside prevents you from disturbing glares while using it in the sunlight
- The patented convex interior increases the field of view under low light conditions, thus providing an accurate circle irrespective of what angle you take.
- The string comes into contact with a smaller surface area because of a convex string groove, which greatly lessens string wear.
RAD Super Deuce Peep Sight
RAD peep sight is available in many sizes, which is why it goes well with every kind of archer. Its black colour blends very well with the string and stays in the same place where you fix it. Lightweight aluminium material makes it long lasting and durable.
Their design is very well thought out and will last for many years without worrying about changing every once in a while. The outer grooves will help it stick right where it is adjusted.
- It is manufactured from anodized aluminium, which not only increases its durability but is also corrosion resistant.
- It is attached to the bowstring at a 38-degree angle, giving the shooter a full circular aperture to gaze through at full draw.
- The grooves around the exterior help it stay at the same place on the bow.
- It enables you to make sure of your right alignment.
- Burrs and sharp points that cut strings are eliminated by dual radius slotting.
TRUGLO TG76C Centra Peep
This is without any doubt the best bow peep sight which is also the most economical model. Manufactured with durable and lightweight aluminium which also enables you to make precise and clear shots.
The outer string grooves and its angle design enable it to stay at the right place on your bow. Available in many sizes and colours, this model compels us to think about giving it a shot.
- Its perfect angle design enables you to align it perfectly on your bow.
- The string grooves make it able to support axle to axle shorter bows.
- An aperture of 3/16 inches in diameter helps to get a perfect sight view
- Manufactured with aluminium which makes it lightweight, durable, and reliable.
- Available in blue, black, and red colours with multiple sizes to fit in a variety of bows.
Our Top Recommendation:
A peep sight is a small tool that significantly enhances your accuracy and perfection. But even after checking the reviews of the best bow peep sights and with so many options around, it may sound a little daunting to come to a single choice. So here is a buyer’s guide to making your job further easy.
G5 Meta Pro Peep Hunter Sight has earned up our top choice because of high end material, longevity, and the variety it offers. However, if you are a little conscious about saving more money, then you have the option of the TRUGLO TG76C Centra Peep